About Me

My photo
Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom
- Currently living in Swansea, but came from Llanelli. - Has 7years of studies in Art GCSEs (2001-2006), Fine Art A-Level & E-Media(2006-2008), Art & Design Foundation (2008-2009). And completing an BA Hons Illustration Degree (2009-2012). - Runs a small prints, stationary & originals on an online shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/RobotOctoJazz?ref=pr_shop_more). - Always looking for a job opportunity, something to use my style for something beneficial.

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Sheriff Jazz

Oh it's alright i'm better now, well i've still got the irritating cough and sniffles but I feel much more me now! So things are all muddled up, i've got to do alot of work on Saturday and Sunday since i've found out i'm invited to a house party on Friday. Fun times! Playing catch up on university work is okay since i've only missed three days and I know what i'm doing (I have a very calm attitude here). My hair isn't pissing me off so much which is great, since my mum can only do my hair the end of the week/beginning of next week and i've learnt to just do plaits so the colour blends :) even though I will be going back to black since it lasts longer!

Writing this sentence is kinda weird when your just focusing on stream of thoughts... 

Anyway i've made a purple cake for show pride, wear purple (which I didn't so i've made a cake to show my awesome pride in memory of those are not with us due to homophobia). And yes I fully support LGBT (Lesbian Gay Bisexual Trans) since i'm bisexual (and don't you all go sighing or huffing and puffing like I steal all the straight and bi ladies out there before you do, since i'm perfectly happy with my boyfriend. But I've dated both genders, they both have drama problems equally and that is my view). And if your homophobic then you have a small small pea size brain that needs to get out more, plus purple is a lovely colour to wear!

Daniel, the boyfriend bought me a Scott Pilgrim t-shirt when I was dying over the weekend which is bloody lovely<3 See I love surprises but I really really love opening parcels that come to the house/or are for me, opening presents around Christmas gets me over the top insane. But yeah it's a pretty awesome t-shirt which i'm going to wear tomorrow to university (even though i've still yet to see it in the cinema.. I don't think it's even still in the cinemas now, just have to wait for the dvd to come out haha), theory class in the morning and then a seminar in the midday period! ARGH i'm so pumped (listening to my new OK GO album<3) this band was invented for nerds/geeks/freaks that want something different haha..

Christmas list:
Daniel (boyfriend.. So something awesome yet useful/maybe)
Adam, Henrik (housemates.. music/geeky & cultural/nik naks)
Mum & Dad (something creative & something computer-y)
Gran & Grampa T (loveliest chocolates & guinness)
Uncle Sean (something weird)
Gran & Grampa P (chocolates)

Laters Potatoes x

No comments: