About Me

My photo
Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom
- Currently living in Swansea, but came from Llanelli. - Has 7years of studies in Art GCSEs (2001-2006), Fine Art A-Level & E-Media(2006-2008), Art & Design Foundation (2008-2009). And completing an BA Hons Illustration Degree (2009-2012). - Runs a small prints, stationary & originals on an online shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/RobotOctoJazz?ref=pr_shop_more). - Always looking for a job opportunity, something to use my style for something beneficial.

Saturday 16 October 2010

Mermaid Jazz has the flu :(

So i've recently dyed my hair to a lovely emerald colour, which makes me think i'm a mermaid and gets lots of stares when I go out in public. It's not even nasty comments just big wide eyes and mouths slightly open... freaks me out to be honest, i've seen brighter hair colours and mine doesn't reach there. Plus I may need a top up since the ends are going lighter :/

Plus i've acquired that lovely straw hat from my housemate Henrik, which I think it's okay to do since we all made Sunday dinner last weekend and it was bloody lovely! Okay it might not be the sexiest photograph of a Sunday dinner but it was so tasty :) 

I'm currently dying of the flu which wasn't part of my relaxing weekend as I hoped, going to see what tomorrows like and if i'm still feeling crappy not gonna go in on Monday (even though there might be a workshop plus i've got work due in on Tuesday... )

Just a small update.

No comments: