About Me

My photo
Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom
- Currently living in Swansea, but came from Llanelli. - Has 7years of studies in Art GCSEs (2001-2006), Fine Art A-Level & E-Media(2006-2008), Art & Design Foundation (2008-2009). And completing an BA Hons Illustration Degree (2009-2012). - Runs a small prints, stationary & originals on an online shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/RobotOctoJazz?ref=pr_shop_more). - Always looking for a job opportunity, something to use my style for something beneficial.

Sunday 3 October 2010

Orange Juice

So i'm currently sat in my lovely living room with my boyfriend watching crap on the telly, still i've got this horrid cold and i'm taking a handful of tablets every four hours. Hoping to lose this by next week since i've got to get up to date on university work, also bought a four children's books for my project coming up on characters/storyline/moral etc. to help me reference. Anyway yesterday was really nice, had a girly shopping day with my friend Hattie at McArthurGlen Designer Outlet (which I really love since their starting to get Christmas items in and such).

I think i'm getting more and more excited for Christmas than Halloween, maybe it's because kids don't egg your house if you don't answer haha or I just like wrapping up in layers. I don't even know what to do for Halloween since my last one was absolutely pants! So was thinking getting treats, thriller/horror movies and chilling out at home with the boyfriend for it... sounds good right? So I was saying about Christmas, mainly thinking/been asked about going to the boyfriend's place for a Christmas meal and i'm looking forward to that. Also dying my hair this Wednesday to turquoise/blue, which is exciting and terrifying since I hope it goes well! 

Laters Potatoes! x

No comments: