About Me

My photo
Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom
- Currently living in Swansea, but came from Llanelli. - Has 7years of studies in Art GCSEs (2001-2006), Fine Art A-Level & E-Media(2006-2008), Art & Design Foundation (2008-2009). And completing an BA Hons Illustration Degree (2009-2012). - Runs a small prints, stationary & originals on an online shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/RobotOctoJazz?ref=pr_shop_more). - Always looking for a job opportunity, something to use my style for something beneficial.

Friday 22 October 2010

Black & Blue

Hello blue eyes! Yes my mum dyed my hair back to black since it's much more manageable and cheaper to maintain really. I'm just gonna let it grow out and keep the fringe that size since it seems to suit me more than a swept fringe that I use to have. Anyway i'm going to enjoy my weekend and not waste it away on the internet :)

Laters Potatoes! x

No comments: